Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Finished project: Red and white heart

I finally got around to making the heart I commented on Lucy's blog attic 24.

I decided to attach mine with white yarn for a different look, I think it worked :)
Although I saw this heart on Lucy's blog, she found the pattern here.
I think if I do this again, I will make a few improvements.

I didn't attach the two hearts particularly well, I didn't use enough stitches.
It doesn't show too much, but it bugs me.

I also forgot to put much increasing in on the second round of white, so it curls over a bit.
Next time I'd put some around the "humps" on the heart.
I still think it's cute though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment