Thursday 14 March 2013

NOTW: Gelly nails and crackle



I'm not sure what made me realise, but I haven't worn my crackle top-coat for ages.
Its not the best one in the world, but it was from poundland, so I can't really complain!
It seems to have gone a bit sticky, and it's probably just been sat on a shelf somewhere for too long.
I love this colour, barry m gelly nails in blueberry (available here for £3.99)
I seem to just want to wear pastel colours at the moment!
I think I need to raid my stash and see how many I have... I might have to treat myself to more!
The wear of this look disappointed me a bit
I wore the combination (without a topcoat) and it had chipped - as you can see in the picture, by the third day of wear
This is quite unusual for me, so I changed it quick!
You'll see what I have on at the moment in the next few days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment