Monday 22 April 2013

Knitting and crochet blog week: day 1

The House Cup!


I'm almost certain that I would be placed in to the house of the bee. I very rarely stick to just one project! At the moment I'm making 2 crocheted blankets, a knitted mouse, some crocheted roses and some crocheted daffodils (and there are plenty of other projects flitting around in my head!). I'm trying to be less of a bumble bee though, and have created a word document on my computer for all the lovely free patterns I find online. Now, instead of going "Oo, I must start that now!" I try to add it to my little directory for another time (when I've finished a few of what I've already started). That didn't work with the knitted mice though.. I saw it Saturday and started it Saturday (thought I HAD seen it a while ago and dismissed it). Yep, definitely a bumble bee.

1 comment:

  1. At least a little mice are made up quickly! Good idea about keeping a word document of all your lovely "flowers" you'd like to visit!

    ReplyDelete