I actually managed to finish the teddy before I move! (That may have been helped by the fact that our move date was moved to Monday instead of Saturday)
I used the same pattern as my last bear, but used 100% wool that was dyed in 3 different colours, and a 4mm hook, instead of 5mm. That explains the different widths of the stripes. At first I thought that might make him look a bit odd but I actually think he looks quite sweet :) I also embroidered "Hope" in to his chest as a surprise message for my Mum.
If you haven't seen my last bear, this was made with a pattern in
"Let's get crafting! Knit and Crochet" magazine from August. I'll start on projects from the September issue soon :)