Monday 13 May 2013

Jelly legs...

I had been seeing these cuties all over the internet and was pretty intrigued by them. I wanted to have a go at making them, but as I have a few other projects on the go I didn't actively look for a pattern. Then scrolling through tumblr one day, there was a pattern staring me in the face. It even advertised that there was minimal sewing required, which for me usually means the project will be a bit quicker!

The pattern I used can be found here.

And here is my lovely little new friend!




I think his curly legs are super cute too!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHH he (or it he a she?) is ADORABLE!!! Love Maryanne @woolhogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maryanne, I keep referring to it as him :) I want to make a load more in other colours! I should've mentioned as well, I used the African expressions yarn you sent me for him :)

    ReplyDelete