Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas make: Brian Griffin!




Photo: Kayleigh Gerrard also crocheted this Brian Griffin for Mattie x

Another Christmas make! It's good to be able to finally post these, but a shame I didn't take enough pictures.
I got this from a pattern I came across whilst using stumble upon and immediately thought he would be great for my brother. The pattern can be found here. I actually made a few tweaks as I went along, for example, for some parts of the pattern I worked in spiral stitch, instead of joining at the end of the row, however the way the shaping of the arms and feet was written I had to join as I went. I also missed off Brian's tag as I didn't have a yarn colour that would work at the time, and I didn't want to buy a whole new ball just for a little tag! The final picture is one my Mum took of Brian in his new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment